We spend a lot more time on getting each eyebrow to look its best. May it be to fully reshape or just clean up, we make sure to give your brows the proper attention and not leave any unwanted hairs behind. Our method is wax, trim, and tweeze to achieve your perfect brow shape.
Our hot and warm wax is exclusively designed for removing facial hair, respecting the delicate skin.
|Uni-Brow or Nose/Ears||$10|
|Face Wax Single||$15|
|Face Combo Two||$18.50|
|Brow Tinting (30 mins.)||$25|
A few suggestions:
- Take an Ibuprofen and an Antihistamine about 30 minutes prior to your waxing appointment as this will help reduce inflammation, redness and pain.
- Try to relax! Close your eyes and take deep breaths. Because when you tense up, believe it or not, your follicles constrict as well, causing some resistance.
- Remember that just prior to menstruation or during menstruation, you are the most sensitive so you may want to avoid waxing then.
- If you are pregnant this can also cause sensitivity so do take precaution.
- It is normal for those who have course hair to bleed, so don’t worry if it happens. It’s quite normal.
- Accutane and Retin A users may not wax. Both thin the skin and can cause the skin to lift or remove. If you have used either recently and would like to wax, you must be off of the accutane for at least 6 months and Retin A for 3 to 4 weeks.
- Do not wax the same day that you have done heavy exfoliation. This will lift the skin as well. My recommendation is to wait about a week after.
- Do not expose recently waxed skin to the sun or tanning beds, as the waxed skin in likely to burn. It is recommended to wait 24 to 48 hours before sun exposure.
- Book your next appointment in 3-6 weeks
Is it painful?
Depending on your level of sensitivity and how course your hair is. If your hair is course then the root of the hair will be thick. Pulling a thick hair out from it’s cozy follicle isn’t going to be comfortable. For most, it’s not as bad as they imagined.
Will my skin become red and irritated?
Again, it depends on your sensitivity and if the root of your hair is particularly large. It is normal to turn red and for the skin to develop small, red bumps everywhere. This is only temporary and usually only lasts for 24 hours.
How long does my hair have to be?
Many places say 1/8th of an inch but we prefer 1/4 of an inch for better, longer lasting results. This hair length is usually reached in 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the body part and time of year. Hair grows slower in colder temperatures.
Renaissance Exfoliating Glove | $19.99
- Exfoliating glove for face & body. Includes 1 mitt for deep body exfoliation and 1 accessory pad for gentle face exfoliation / cleansing.
- Eliminates dead cells & Frees ingrown hairs.
- Oxygenates the skin & Activates microcirculation.
- Softens the skin & Promotes an even tan.
- Helps creams penetrate the skin & Supports treatments for acne and other skin conditions.