Salon Policies & COVID 19
The FinishLine is the same (although better looking with a few cosmetic upgrades) however our processes are different. The guidelines in place are to ensure we meet the highest standards for the safety of you and us.
We have been issued a detailed list of procedures and guidelines to keep everyone and everything distanced and sanitized.
Online booking services have been adjusted for the time being to respect our new booking procedures. Please understand, our stations, and all our implements must be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected between each client. So our booking times have been adjusted to ensure we have enough allocated time to prepare for your visit.If you choose to book online we may need to adjust your scheduled appointment within 15 minutes to help accommodate our schedules.
We will not be taking walk-in appointments.However, social distanced shopping or curb-side pick up can occur (please call for details)
Our full service menu and price list can be found on our website.
Only one client per stylist will be allowed in the salon. Bring only what you will need, beverages will not be offered. Your mask cannot be removed during your visit.
Please do not hesitate to email us with any questions regarding our “new normal”.
What to Expect
We do not have a waiting area, we are getting ready for you, please stay in your vehicle until your stylist signals for you to enter.
A mask is required for anyone entering our salon. If you do not have one, we will provide one for a nominal charge.
Your stylist will escort you to the washroom where you will be required to wash your hands for 20 seconds.
You will then need to read and sign a simple questionnaire to complete the Covid Screening Registry for tracking purposes before your procedure begins.
– Trying a “New” style that you just can’t adjust to? Let us know within 7 days. We will get you back in and have you tweaked up in no time!
– Our stylists time is valuable. Thank you for understanding that we reserve time for you and therefore 24 hours notice of appointment cancellation is required. Any cancellation of less than 24 hours may be charged a $25 fee on your next visit. Full payment in advance may be required for those with a history of cancellations or not showing up.
– Should you be running late, we will hold your appointment for 15 minutes provided we hear from you. If you are more than 15 minutes late the service will be adapted to the time left and the full amount will be charged.
Pre-Booking or Special Occasion Policy
– A 20% down payment is required to hold a large booking (3 or more hours)(3 or more clients). Non refundable if a timely fashion is not considered.
Retail Return Policy
– Most retail products can be replaced or refunded within 30 days of purchase with the exception of any products which can be opened and touched (for sanitary reasons i.e. Wigs, pastes or cosmetics).